Released TiMidity++ v2.11.3. Major changes from v2.10.x are:
- Configuration menu of Windows GUI was changed.
- Supported vorbis for Windows GUI version.
- Supported gogo for Windows GUI version.
- (ncursese interface) Chaged from 3 to 4 digits in audio queue monitor.
- (Sun audio): Enabled specify audio device file with AUDIODEV environment.
- Updates Win32GUI version.
- Improved GS SysEx
- Added attack/release/decay-time(CC/NRPN tone/NRPN dram)
- Added drum level
- Added CC#94 pseudo delay (like chorus method)
- Adjusted reverb level
- Added resonance filter
- Modified enverope attack
- Adjusted velocity
- Supported user drumset (SC-88)
- Added some GS SysEx'es.
- Upgrade develop environment:
automake 1.5 + autoconf 2.5x + libtool 1.4.x
- Vorbis 1.0 support
- MOD to MIDI conversion.
- -EFchorus=2 is default.
- Support RIFF MIDI.
(Major changes from v1.x are here. Please read the `NEWS' file in the package archive for other major changes, and read ChangeLogfor details.)